Tuesday, July 17, 2012

JAWS

Howdy..I will be embarking on a different type of adventure tomorrow...MOUTH SURGERY!! I am quite nervous about the whole needle/anesthesia thing. The surgery part I think I'm okay with but I get the heeby-jeebies just thinkin about a needle in my arm. The last time I had mouth surgery, I woke up bawling and in a lot of pain (that is the way of wisdom teeth extractions I am told). The doctors told me this wouldn't be so bad so I'm hoping they are right. All I want is a beautiful smile before I go to Spain in the Spring. So this is just one more of my many preparations for ESPANAAAA!!!!
Stay tuned...maybe I'll right a morphine-filled post tomorrow!! Wish me luck and send your prayers my way!
Mackenzy

2 comments:

  1. No worries Baby! You will be fine! We love you! Tough font to read for us over 50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Lil Mac! Sending my prayers your way!!!
    <3 Your Big Sis

    PS: I am now expecting, hoping for, and demanding a morphine filled post :)

    ReplyDelete