Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FINALly...


Walking out of a final exam. 
I thought of this meme when I walked out of my last final!!!! :)
And you know what finals being over means....WINTER BREAK!!! I am so excited to spend time with my family and friends back home and just relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!! I had a wonderful semester this year and I have been so entirely blessed!

I am getting prepared to move back home for the break which is weird because I will be turning around and packing for Spain in a few weeks anyways. I am so nervous about packing for Spain because for anyone that knows me...I LIKE SHOES. And dresses. And shorts. And tops. And who am I kidding...SHOPPING. I am planning on packing necessities and a few outfits that I can layer up. Plus I'm totally planning on buying awesome clothes while in Spain because how cool will I be when I get back from there with awesome foreign outfits!

Well for those of you who know me...you know I love to sing and play guitar! Well one of my closest friends Brandon and I enjoy playing duets and filming them to share!! So check out our latest cover Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars. This is one of my favorite songs by this band and unfortunately they are currently on a "hiatus". Its kinda depressing because they have such good chemistry and music skills...so we thought we would memorialize their song! Hope you enjoy it!!!


I shall keep you updated on my packing endeavors and my preparations for ESPANA 2013!!! Till then...stay classy! :)
Kenz~

No comments:

Post a Comment